Re: [hylafax-users] Can cid be configured to call a program?

понеділок 03 жовтень 2005 07:30, Lee Howard Ви написали:
> >Ideally, I'd like HylaFAX' CID analysis to call my program
>
> See "FaxDispatch" in 'man faxrcvd' and "DynamicConfig" in 'man
> hylafax-config'.

Thanks, Lee. The first one seem to deal with the already received fax.

So I concentrated on the second one. I added the following line
to /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyd0 :

	DynamicConfig           /home/mi/bin/modemlog.tcl

and killed the running faxgetty, so that the new one was started by init.

However, my script is never invoked (yes, it is maked executable). There is
nothing in the logs either...

Is this because the RingsBeforeAnswer is set to 12? But the CID information is
available after the 1st or the 2nd rings, so the DynamicConfig program should
be invoked... I even appended the #CID=1 to every one of the Modem*Cmd lines
in the config.ttyd0:

ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0#CID=1     # setup no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3#CID=1     # setup hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4#CID=1     # setup software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D2#CID=1     # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1#CID=1     # setup so DCD reflects carrier

being unsure, whether the modem is configured to use CID or not. But all in
vain.

Please, advise. Thanks!

	-mi