[hylafax-users] Hylafax Modules

I was checking the Hylafax Wiki but I got lost in the documentation
and I couldnt find what I was looking for. Maybe you guys can give me
a hand. I want to know what are the
modules/extensions/plug-ins/add-ons that hylafax has.

I want to learn more about the project and I wonder how costumizable
is and if hylafax is driven by this extensions or the architecture
works different from the one used to by projects like Asterisk.

I want to know if there is a page that list them most.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"