Re: [hylafax-users] voice and fax (sending only) on the same line

Lee Howard escribió:
> Ignacio Garcia wrote:
>
>> 1.- If someone is talking on that same voice line hylafax will ignore it
>> and will try to send the fax (carrier detection not working???)
>>

> This is the modem.  The modem should look for a dialtone before
> attempting to dial.  Check your ModemDialCmd to make sure you don't have
> any X3 or X4 commands in there that would cause it to ignore whether or
> not dialtone is present.

The modem is a Zoom 3049c (Rockwell-based). Looking at
/var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS4 I see no X3 or X4 commands. I'm pasting
the contents of the file for you to check it, if you may...

TIA,

Ignacio

CountryCode:            34
AreaCode:               96
FAXNumber:              "+34 000000000"
LongDistancePrefix:     00
InternationalPrefix:    00
DialStringRules:        "etc/dialrules.europe"
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         0xffffffff
RecvFileMode:           0666
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      4
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "E.S. Oenus S.L."
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class1          # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              19200           # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0           # setup no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # setup hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4           # setup software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D2           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
(or not)
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !Rockwell
ModemModelQueryCmd:     !RC288DPi
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI3            # product information
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing