Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail question.. which mta??

I did it with exim and it should be  no problem with an other SMTP Server
The point is, you have to route the "name@xxxxxxxxx" mails to your hylafaxserver

With exim I have a router based on domain *.fax

Wolfgang

hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 09.02.2006 17:25:11:

> Hey group,

> I'm in need of an email to fax gateway setup for my  hylafax server.
> It is running hylafax 4.1 and postfix 2.1.1 on  a suse enterprise
> linux 9 server

> I have the server up and running and currently  using postfix to
> send out the failure notices but not setup to get  anything.

> I've looked around and found some spotty info on  setting up the
> gateway using postfix so my question is this.

> would it be easier for me to change mail programs  from postfix to
> sendmail or qmail or another mail program that is better  documented
> with hylafax or to keep what i have and try and get postfix to  work?

> many thanks
> Will

Wolfgang Fuertbauer (e-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@xxxxxxxxx)
EBEWE Pharma
Mondseestrasse 11
4866 Unterach, Austria
Tel +43 7665 8123 315 Mobile: +43 664 8397987
Fax +43 7665 8123 1487
http://www.ebewe.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions