[hylafax-users] faxmail question.. which mta??

Hey group,

I'm in need of an email to fax gateway setup for my hylafax server.
It is running hylafax 4.1 and postfix 2.1.1 on a suse enterprise linux 9 server

I have the server up and running and currently using postfix to send out the failure notices but not setup to get anything.

I've looked around and found some spotty info on setting up the gateway using postfix so my question is this.

would it be easier for me to change mail programs from postfix to sendmail or qmail or another mail program that is better documented with hylafax or to keep what i have and try and get postfix to work?

many thanks
Will

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions