Re: [hylafax-users] l10n

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski wrote:

Ok. Se here's the translation. I am not as professional, as I wish I were, so
consider it a beta. All Polish HylaFAX users please review and test and check
if it makes any sense at all.

Thanks, I've committed your good work to the HylaFAX Sourceforge CVS repository. It will be in future releases. Please check the CONTRIBUTORS entry, to make sure you're okay with the spelling of your name.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/hylafax/hylafax/CONTRIBUTORS

It will be a few hours, most likely, before the changes are viewable in cvs-web there.

Thanks,