Re: [hylafax-users] l10n

Tadeusz Andrzej Kad?ubowski wrote:

The translation's almost ready. I still don't quite understand and thus haven't
translated:
"CallID1-7"

Whatever the "short" abbreviation for "Call Identification #1" ... #7 would be.

"pager" == beeper? Program similar to less(1) and more(1)?

The word "pager" here refers to HylaFAX's ability to send alpha-numeric pages, yes sometimes called a "beeper".

"Dirnum"

Directory number.

"directory of next page to send"

TIFF files have one directory per page... so it's equivalent to page number, but is referring to the TIFF structure instead.

"CommID"

Communication identification.

"had something happen to it" (please give me a full sentence in which this one
is used)

Your fax had something happen to it, and we don't know what it was.

Thanks,