Re: [hylafax-users] problems to send faxes to European ISDN-fax/phone

Thanks Lee for your respond.

 ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s

I have different modems:

Diamond SupraExpress 56K V92 External Serial Modem
and
CenDyne 56K V.92 External Serial Fax Modem

Thanks and a happy new year to all hylafax users!

Best regards
Chris

Lee Howard wrote ..