[hylafax-users] 4.2.2 & Mainpine not working

guys,

I am having problem with running either faxsetup or
faxaddmodem for more than two port.   I have a Oct+
8 port MainPine.  It only allow me to do a complete set
up and detecting for only two ports  (port ttyS4 and ttyS11)
I am running hylafax 4.2.2 and RedHat ES 3.0.   Please see
the complain at the end of this email:  Unable to deduce DTE-
DCE speed;   Any sugguestion?

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               587
FAXNumber:              +1.567.777.7777
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
SessionTracing:         11
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          high
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "NothingSetup"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25

Are these ok [yes]?

Now we are going to probe the tty port to figure out the type
of modem that is attached.  This takes a few seconds, so be
patient.
Note that if you do not have the modem cabled to the port, or
the
modem is turned off, this may hang (just go and cable up the
modem
or turn it on, or whatever).

Probing for best speed to talk to modem:
Unable to deduce DTE-DCE speed; check that you are using the
correct device and/or that your modem is setup properly.  If
all else fails, try the -s option to lock the speed.