[hylafax-users] 4.2.2 & Mainpine not working

Does anyone have the same problem with version 4.2.2 and
Mainpine modem?

I reinstall Hylafax 4.2.2 and went through the same faxsetup
as before for version 4.2.1 except one thing I used class =
1.0 instead of 1.  The hylafax and modem doesn't pickup and
accept any incoming fax at all.  I have 8 port MainPine Oct+ .
 However, after ran the faxsetup modem only port ttyS4 and
ttyS11 were created the rest was not and have the following error:

Probing for best speed to talk to modem:
Unable to deduce DTE-DCE speed; check that you are using the
correct device and/or that your modem is setup properly.  If
all else fails, try the -s option to lock the speed.

What happen to faxstat?  It is different in 4.2.2
How to get faxstat or HylaFax to show status of all ttySx

Tom