Re: [hylafax-users] 4.2.2 Upgrade Via RPM

jcleary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have made some custom changes to my faxrcvd file

Generally speaking faxrcvd is subject to change by future releases. faxrcvd has been the recipient of a lot of development in the past years and it probably will continue... likewise with notify. That's why most customizations should be in FaxDispatch and FaxNotify. If you find that these do not suit your needs, and if you think that others are also in the same boat as you: needing to modify faxrcvd, then I suggest submitting your changes for review on Bugzilla, and maybe we can get a FaxDispatch "config" option to handle that customization so that in the future you'll not need to modify faxrcvd on each release.