[hylafax-users] 4.2.2 Upgrade Via RPM

Hi all,

I recently noticed that ifax posted some RPM's for RH of 4.2.2. I am currently running a production server of 4.2.1 on RH Fedora Core 2. So far it is working very smoothly and there are no problems, but I like to keep my software up to date, and I've heard Lee say there are alot of fixes. I am very nervous about messing with a working setup however, for fear it will lead to more work for me to repair. (and lost buisness for my company if this goes down to long.) So, will a RPM install retain all my old Hylafax settings and just replace what is needed?

Is it safe? :p

Thanks for your time!

- Jeff Schulze
Luna Piena, Inc.

PS. My original install was done via RPM as well, if this means anything on where it will assume the directories are and such..