Re: [hylafax-users] 4.2.2 Upgrade Via RPM

I made the upgrade to 4.2.2 (from ifax) and found one manual change I had
to make.  It turns out that my hylafax/bin/faxrcvd file was overwritten
with a new version.  I have made some custom changes to my faxrcvd file,
so my first thought was to just copy my modified version back into the
bin/ directory.

However, I noticed that some changes were made to the new faxrcvd
(specifically how it takes in the command line args), so I left the new
file there and manually re-added my changes to the file, thus not breaking
anything.

Thought I'd mention this in case anyone else ran into the same thing.

_Jeff Cleary