Re: [hylafax-users] MT5634ZBA-V92 with Hylafax

X-Arial Concept-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Giulio Orsero a écrit :

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:08:04 +0100, Sam Przyswa <samp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So , *PLEASE*, give me the right configuration (config.ttySx) to make me
able to receive faxes and data calls with the MT5634ZBA-V92

The lucent-mt-10 can not initialize modem, but I used the lucent-mt-2, just added "ModemSetupAACmd: AT+FAA=1" for adaptive answer and it's work now !

Ok, but if you really have a MT5634ZBA-V92, then consider that one of its
main feature is the ability to send faxes at speeds up to 33k (as opposed to
normal faxmodem 14k maximum); this feature is available if you use it in
class1.0 (lucent-mt-10) or class2.1 (lucent-mt-21).

The lucent-mt-21 config file can't initialize modem, I don't know why, I have to check to find the wrong AT command to fix.

At this time I keep my working setup (thanks again) and I will do that latter.

If you use it in class2 you lose this, and you may also lose high fax data
compression (2d-mmr) and other things.

It seems that the received fax are in 2-D MR but at 14400 bit/s

So, once your setup is very stable, maybe retry class1.0 (not class1)

Mar 22 19:24:46 prod1 FaxQueuer[30663]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q17" "no_formatter" ""

Usually no_formatter means your ghostscript installation is broken or
HylaFAX thinks it's so; have you re-run faxsetup?

Yes, running faxsetup solved the problem, thanks !

Sam.

-- Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a été trouvé.