[hylafax-users] E1/T1 cards from digium and HylaFAX

Hi everyone!

After searching the web, greping documentation and reading this list,
I cannot find definitive answer for my dilema: Does any of this E1/T1
cards work with HylaFAX?

 Wildcard TE410P
 Quad-Span togglable E1/T1 card enables per card or per port selection
 of either T1 or E1 signaling formats (3.3 volt PCI only).

 Wildcard TE405P
 Quad-Span togglable E1/T1 card enables per card or per-port selection
 of either T1 or E1 signaling formats (5.0 volt PCI only).

 Wildcard TE110P
 Single-Span selectable T1 / E1 half-length (available with 2U bracket)
 PCI card sporting the same features as the TE410P.

My platform is Linux with 2.4 kernel.

I'm asking this, because I can get some of this cards in my country,
and we must setup HAX server for cca 30 lines. Is this hardware
supported by HylaFAX? May I consider this card?

Thanks for the answers and advices.

--
Miroslav Zubcic