[hylafax-users] fax from client not converted to tif

Hello,

my Hyla-FaxServer runs on a Debian sarge system. My modem is a FritzPci
ISDN card with fcpci driver. Therefore i have to use c2faxsend.

C2Faxsend can not handler .ps files but clients (Win$ and Linux) keep
sending postscript files to be transmitted. I found such a Postscript
file in hylafax/docq on the server.

How and where can I insert a conversion command to convert the .ps files
from clients to tiff before c2faxsend is executed?

Ciao
--
Hugo Wau <hugowau@xxxxxxxxxx>