Re: [hylafax-users] Weird empty transmission reports

Hi David,

Il giorno ven, 18-02-2005 alle 16:07 -0500, David Brodbeck ha scritto:
[...]
> It may be a configuration issue.  Ever since I upgraded to 4.2.1-1, the
> configuration stage of the Debian hylafax-server package fails.  I also had
> a weird issue after upgrading where HylaFax was ignoring /etc/hylafax and
> using the files in /var/spool/hylafax/etc instead, which I solved by making
> /etc/hylafax a soft link to that directory.

Please, remove that link and all hylafax packages. The debian
installation keeps two copies, both updated, of the hylafax
configuration. If you need to change anything, then
change /etc/hylafax/* and restart hylafax server.

Could you please follow those instructions?

1. dpkg --purge hylafax-server hylafax-client
2. backup your /etc/hylafax/config.*
3. rm -fr /etc/hylafax /var/spool/hylafax
4. apt-get install -t unstable hylafax-server hylafax-client
5. restore /etc/hylafax/config.*
6. /etc/init.d/hylafax restart

And see if you still have the same problem?

Thanks,
Giuseppe