[hylafax-users] Hylafax plugin for Nagios

If anyone out there is after a HylaFAX plugin for Nagios that will report the number of jobs in the queue, I have added a plugin to the HylaFAX wiki. You'll find it under HowTo -> FaxQueueMonitoring.

I've been using this for about 4 months now to monitor the hylafax server I set up at work, and it's been working great. It works on our hylafax 4.1.7 server, and I've tried to make it generic enough to work on any other hylafax server.

If you do have any improvements you can make or you find any bugs, then feel free to make any changes.

---
Adam Fox