Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech ISI card failure

Peter Halliday wrote:

No PBX. However, we are using VoIP through vonage.

As Lee will no doubt tell you (and as could the mailing list archives), FAX over VOIP is problematic at best. I have a customer who tried to use a regular FAX machine using Vonage's "free" FAX line and it sucked... it was so unreliable they had to switch back to regular PSTN for FAX. That was all the while the _voice_ line provided by Vonage on the same adapter worked without a problem.