Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax RPMS for Fedora Core 3

Darren,

We had a talk, a long talk. Among several other things, we discussed the advertising that has been going on inside of the RPMs distributed at hylafax.org. Like many, I don't appreciate software that has "pop up advertising", and I didn't like seeing that happening with HylaFAX.

After the conversation was done, I had an understanding that iFAX would simply no longer be providing HylaFAX RPMs at hylafax.org (in lieu of putting them somewhere on ifax.com) because you wanted the advertising to be in them. Now you say that I misrepresented that conclusion, and that I am trying to mislead people by saying so.

Once again you have shown how inadvertently easy it is to misunderstand you. I'm confused by how sensitive you are to my four sentences which were made publicly in good faith, and yet you publish this rant in reply. I'm not sure what kind of customers you expect to attract by doing this kind of thing.

Lee.