Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax RPMS for Fedora Core 3

On 2005.02.03 10:02 Davide Bolcioni wrote:

since I needed them I made my own RPMS for installing hylafax 4.2.1 on
Fedora Core 3, basically by tweaking those for 4.2.0 and metamail from
the Hylafax FTP site. If there is interest, I could attach the specs
and a patch (for metamail, which the hylafax RPM requires) or upload
them somewhere: are attachments allowed for this list ?

Attachments are allowed, but please don't send them. Anyone who could make use of them would already know how to do this tweaking.

Also, as metamail seems to be an abandoned project, I would recommend that you use uuencode instead of mimencode, since uuencode comes natively on your system.

I'm not sure if hylafax.org will be providing RPMs (or SRPMS) any more. There was some debate on that matter.