Re: [hylafax-users] A question about Hylafax with fax machine

YW CHAN (Cai Lun e-Business) typed (on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 01:07:04PM +0800):
| May not be exactly Hylafax issue, but would like to see you have any
| experience for sharing?
|
| I got a Hylafax ready for a while. Recently, I plugged in a fax machine
| (occasionally I want to fax hardcopy so save the work of scanning) with a
| splitter to share the fax line. I find my Hylafax server is less stable,
| some fax stuck half-way?

Why a splitter?

I have my fax machine set to never answer, and it is plugged into the
extension phone jack of my modem.  Incoming faxes come to Hylafax, and
either Hylafax or the fax machine can send faxes.

--
JP