Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax RPMS for Fedora Core 3

Hi

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 11:39 -0500, Darren Nickerson wrote:
> I wish you'd stop posting divisive and misleading comments in public forums.

Right. I wish I hadn't asked, sorry everyone.

You guys all do a fantastic job on hylafax, it's a brilliant project and
has some of the best mailing list support I've seen.

Personally I care more that a package exists than whether or not it is
advertising anyone, but that is because my motivation is purely that I
want our fax box to keep on running with little/no intervention from me.
Ideally I would like to see hylafax.org hosting RPM packages that are
not contentious.

But, if you're not gonna all play nice I'll just do my own RPMs and post
the URLs for other people to use. Such is FOSS :)

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
Technical Systems Manager