Re: [hylafax-users] Sent job completion time?

Giulio Orsero wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:23:24 -0400, Adam Hooper <adamh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How can I use faxstat -d to find out when an outgoing fax was finished sending (or when a failed fax gave up trying)? I've tried a JobFmt with %z, %k, and %V, but obviously these aren't what I want.

%-19Y

Isn't %Y the time it was started? That's what I assumed from the man page.

If not... how can I find when a completed fax was actually *submitted* by sendfax?

--
Adam Hooper
adamh@xxxxxxxxx