[hylafax-users] Hylafax not sending fax

Hi. I am new to Linux and Hylafax.

Current Hylafax have been installed on my computer last week. No problem. The modem have been tested succesfully.

hfaxd, faxq are running.

I sent a fax from Kdeprintfax with no error. Nothing is going to the modem. It seem the job stay in the queue.

faxstat -f give

HylaFAX scheduler on localhost.localdomain: Running
Modem ttyS1 (226.4022): Sending job 1

I am not able to remove this job with hfaxrm since i think i don't have the uid.

What can i do to check if everything is working properly?

Thanks!

--
Guy Bouchard
383 Rang 6