[hylafax-users] Good hardware for VOIP line, was: Negotiation capping?

OK, perhaps a better question to ask:

Is anyone using a VOIP service like Vonage (motorola analog adapter) or
Voicepulse (Cisco analog adapter) along with a fax modem successfully?
If so, what hardware are you using?

Thanks.

Jonathan