Re: [hylafax-users] Errors installing Hylafax in FreeBSD 4.9

I second that as the build was the easy part of running HylaFAX on FreeBSD-4.9 for me. I did install tiff and ghostscript first and did the build of HylaFAX from source. Then later I found an update of tiff was needed to get it working with a new client we trying out. But it works fine on all three setups I did on FreeBSD-4.9.

Michael Stowe <mstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is really a FreeBSD ports issue rather than anything at all to do
with HylaFAX.

In a nutshell, it appears that your ports tree isn't up to date, since
mine sure is, and I have a comment defined. I'd update it, and try again.

The command line for this is

/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -h cvsup3.freebsd.org
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile

Where "cvsup3.freebsd.org" should be whatever cvsup server is closest to you.