Re: [hylafax-users] Errors installing Hylafax in FreeBSD 4.9

I think you may be on to something. I cvsup pretty often and since I was using
a dialup connection I added some ports including /usr/ports/graphics/tiff to my
refuse file not thinking I would ever need it since I don't run X. I will
remove it from the refuse file and cvsup again and see if that helps.

Thanks...