Re: [hylafax-users] Segmentation Fault 8857

Title:
Thanks for the info.  I just finished upgrading but wish I had read my e-mail this morning before I did.  The upgrade did fix the seg fault error, but would greatly appreciate a link to where I can track reported bugs.  I need to find out if the page chopping is going to cause us problems or not.  I have searched the mail lists and must be just missing it.  Like looking for something right in front of your face I imagine.

Thanks all,
Gary

Darren Nickerson wrote:
Gary,

Either:

1. Upgrade to 4.1.6 to get around a PDF pagenumber counting segfault in
HylaFAX's native PDF handling.
2. Change typerules to process PDFs using a helper app instead of grokking
them natively.

Option 1. gets you other important bugfixes but comes with broken
PageChopping (known bug soon to be fixed), and option 2. is the quick n'
dirty ;-)

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson