Re: [hylafax-users] Segmentation Fault 8857

Gary,

Either:

1. Upgrade to 4.1.6 to get around a PDF pagenumber counting segfault in
HylaFAX's native PDF handling.
2. Change typerules to process PDFs using a helper app instead of grokking
them natively.

Option 1. gets you other important bugfixes but comes with broken
PageChopping (known bug soon to be fixed), and option 2. is the quick n'
dirty ;-)

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson