(no subject)

Dear Experts of Hylafax

Am a Network Administrator and l must confess that l have problems

installing and managing Hylafax in Redhat linux 8.0 second edition

l had seached all pages of  the almighty Google for something

reasonable to solve my problems but to no avail.

please if anyone can help me out, l would like to have detailed

example with the necessary commands of  how to setup a clean

installation of Hylafax  in redhat linux 8.0 server, secondly how to

setup the printer in hylafax and enable client user from Windows

enviroments.

Obi bob godwin

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________ To subscribe/unsubscribe, click http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi On UNIX: mail -s unsubscribe hylafax-users-request@hylafax.org < /dev/null *To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail sales@hylafax.org.*

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions