[hylafax-users] Segmentation Fault 8857

I am currently using hylafax installed on Redhat 7.2 using the rpm
hylafax-4.1.5-1rh7.
All works well.  We send approximately 30 faxes out a night that have
been generated by a dos program converted from PCL to PDF using a
converter and then sent to hylafax from a shell script using the
following sendfax command:

sendfax -n -D -i "$FILE" -f "$SENDER <name@domain.com>" -x "$COMPANY" -d
$FAXNUMBER $FILE.PDF

Everything followed by the $ sign are parameters either passed to the
script or pulled from a file using the awk command.  As I said it works
great with very few errors, but once every couple of months, the sendfax
line will give a segmentation fault error and there is nothing I can do
to get the fax to send.  All others will work but if I try to send that
failed one it automatically gives the same error.  If I regenerate the
Fax it sometimes works or fails.

Gary