[hylafax-users] hylafax client

I am using Debian Woody for my server and workstations. So far I have Hylafax installed on the server. I also have tkhylafax installed on my workstaiton.

The problem is that I don't know how to confiure tkhylafax to send jobs to the server. The documentation only talks bout the server and client setups that are on the server.

Can someone tell me how to configure my workstation to send jobs to the server?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions