[hylafax-users] WHFC and Windows XP Pro

Hi People

Great product and a nice community here, have just started with hylafax and its going well

Just a quick question I have installed the WHFC and it works well with no problems, on my PC’s at my office using windows 2000, now my wife wants to implement the same system at her office where all users are Windows XP Professional, The website for WHFC does not mention XP at all so…

Does anyone have any experience of using WHFC with Windows XP? Or should I just use the SAMBA fax option and save myself some heartache?

To the gentleman with the Chinese faxing issues WHFC works great for Multilanguage support, we use it for English & Arabic within the same word document and a small VBA routine using OLE lets the document be faxed without the WHFC running initially. Which is great for our users:-)

Best Regards

Ian Macdonald

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions