Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC and Windows XP Pro

Ian,

it is good eh?
> Great product and a nice community here, have just started with hylafax
and its going well

i've got WHFC on XP and it works on my XPPro no probs.  i don't like the
look of it, someone needs to get some design skillz.  cypheus goes the other
way and is a _excellent_ product.

>Just a quick question I have installed the WHFC and it works well with no
problems, on my PC's at my office using
> windows 2000, now my wife wants to implement the same system at her office
where all users are Windows XP
> Professional, The website for WHFC does not mention XP at all so...

i like the sambafax option because i don't need to install it on every
machine that we have.  if you have two machines then this obviously isn't an
issue.  :)  we have 150 machines.

>Does anyone have any experience of using WHFC with Windows XP? Or should I
just use the SAMBA fax option and save
> myself some heartache?

would you care to explain this in detail?   i'm interested in what you mean
by 'VBA routing using OLE'  :)

>To the gentleman with the Chinese faxing issues WHFC works great for
Multilanguage support, we use it for English &
> Arabic within the same word document and a small VBA routine using OLE
lets the document be faxed without the WHFC