Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax doesn't know what modem to use

Hello Martin,

it seems like HylaFAX now is trying to use the correct device, but uses the
wrong program.

During executing the install script from capi4hylafax a new line should be
insered into your /var/spool/fax/etc/config:

SendFaxCmd:  /usr/local/bin/c2faxsend

This tells HylaFAX not to use the standard faxsend command. If you don't find
this line in your config file (or if your config file is not at the default
location), you should insert this line by yourself.

Good luck

Lothar