Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax sending to wrong number! :(

Hi,

[Please send copies of your replies to the list...]

Quoting Landry MOULARD <lmoulard@cornut.fr>:

> I think i've not really well explained the problem.. :)
> the problem is not when I receive a fax, but when i send a fax to
> someone. My hylafax don't receive fax, i 've asked him not to do that, i
> just want to use it to send faxes.. you see?

It was explained correctly and that's what I responded to... re-read my
message and you'll see... (fax machines don't signal a number when they
receive a fax.. :))

> the problem is when someone send a fax on the fax Canon and I send a fax
> with a client hylafax in the same time.. is it possible to set a
> priority between the two faxes?

You need the box I talked to you about.. or (I just remembered this), you
could connect your fax machine into the [phone] input of your fax modem.
This will only work if your faxmodem cut the phone line when it picks up
the line. It will however probably terminate any call currently going on
with the fax machine if any so the best solution is the external box.

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net