[hylafax-users] Custom FaxDispatch

Howdy, folks. I've been checking out the docs, and I wanted to know if
anyone could help me with a problem. I want to make a custom
FaxDispatch that will allow redirection of received faxes depending on
which modem received the fax.

I want to do the following:

1.) Faxes received on ttyS0 should be saved to /shared/fax as a PDF
2.) Faxes rec'd on ttyS1 should be printed to a printer named "printer1"
3.) Faxes rec'd on ttyS2 should be sent as a PDF attachment to
recept@company.com

  A little while back, this message passed through the list. I replied,
but got no response:

> From: "Paul Kraus" <pkraus@pelsupply.com>
> Date: Thu Sep 26, 2002  4:36:44  PM US/Eastern
> To: <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>
> Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Routing Case Device = x email y and
> then print to z. SOLVED
>
> I solved this. The correct syntax was to remove the SENDTO= for the
> print command.
>
> case "DEVICE" in
> 	ttySx)
> 		FILETYPE=PDF;
> 		SENDTO=PERSON@COMPANY.COM;
> 		/usr/sbin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lp -dpkraus;;
> 	ttySx)
> Esac

It seems to me that this is pretty much what I want to do, but I am not
certain. First, I assume that this would go in the FaxDispatch file.
Second, i assume that I would need to make it look something like this
(though bear with me b/c i am not familiar with case statements):

case "DEVICE" in
	ttyS1)
		FILETYPE=PDF;
		SENDTO=/shared/fax;    <----THIS HAS GOT TO BE WRONG!!!!
	tyS1)
	ttyS2)
		/usr/sbin/tiff2ps -a $FILE | lp;;
	ttyS2)
	ttyS3)
		FILETYPE=PDF;
		SENDTO=recept@company.com;
	tyS3)
Esac

Besides a few missing semi-colons, what am I missing?

Thank you,

Tom