[hylafax-users] Problem with RECV FAX: No answer (T.30 T1 timeout)

Hi.

I have searched through the archives and see a discussion of this a couple of times, but no known solution.

I have a USR Faxmodem 56000 and otherwise things have worked smoothly with answering faxes.  Anyone else have a solution to this dilemma—I saw on the multitech that some have suggested an increase in a register for detecting the handshake…

However, obviously this does not work for the USR modem.

Lee or any of the other developers, any comments on this?

Thanks in advance!!!

☹

Sunil