Re: [hylafax-users] How to enlarge the fax area?

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 01:27:47PM -0700, Bruner, Andrew wrote:
> I'm using RH 7.1 with sambafax. When I send a fax there is about an inch of
> whitespace all the way around the fax message. How can I enlarge the fax so
> it better fills out the space on the page?

The issue is the arguments sambafax passes to textfmt (either
explicitly or through the typerules file).

I'm not sufficiently intimate with sambafax to give you much more than
that; hope it helps.

Cheers,
- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")