Re: [hylafax-users] Use of ACCELEPORT RAS 8 (digi) on Red Hat reg.device names

Am Die, 2002-08-06 um 21.58 schrieb Giulio Orsero:
> On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:27:18 +0200, "A.J.G.H.M. Khonraad"
> <a.khonraad@khonraad.nl> wrote:
>
> >It seems the digi setup-rpm builds devicefiles as in /dev/ttyG_x_XX where x
> >is the board and X is the port (0-7). The hylaFAX drivers for some reason
> >seem to rename that internally to ttyGx/XX which is of course wrong as that
> >file does not exist. Or am I doing something wrong? Making a symb. link to
> The HylaFAX man pages says it should do the opposite, that is a device named
> /dev/ttyG/x/XX

This looks like some devfs device style to me..

This leads to a new question, I have a testbox running
at home that I wish to make my homefaxmachine, it has
devfs support compiled in. Will hylafax work with this?

Marcus

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions