[hylafax-users] Faxmail

I have HylaFAX working on Mac OS X 10.1.5.  I can send a fax from the
command line.  I can send a fax from a web form.  I can send a fax from an
email, however I cannot send an attachment.  Sendmail errors with service
unavailable when I attempt to send an email with a pdf attached.  This error
only occurs when sending the email to the fax service.  I can send it to a
local user or relay it to another server.  This indicates the problem is
with the sendmail fax mailer.  It has been set up with the instructions from
the how to section of HylaFAX.org.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why the fax mailer wouldn't allow
attachments?  Is this working on other platforms?

Jim