Re: [hylafax-users] Use of ACCELEPORT RAS 8 (digi) on Red Hat reg. device names

We had this same problem.  I did a symbolic link to create new device files
/dev/ttyi1a for /dev/ttyG_0_00 and so on and so forth, then do a
faxaddmodem for the new devices.  it is working great here, we have an 8
port full of modems and the server is running great.
-Anthony