[hylafax-users] when sending,Ialso receive a copy

Hi Lee,

I have three questions for you concerning Hylafax:

1- When I send a message to a long distance, sometime they received and
sometime not.  But my logs tell me that the message has been sent.  Do it
depend on which modem the other side has?

2- Also when I send to a long distance (I did not test on local fax yet), I
receive a copy of the message that I sent in my fax machine.  Is there
anyway to not receive that copy?

3- And finally, do it make a difference if I put as my fax machine number
using "444.5555" instead of "+1.514.444.5555"?

Thanks for your precious help.
Judy.