Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat and sendfax failing on SuSE 7.1

Hi Matthew,

> I tried the RPM from hylafax.org, but it didn't work (too new apparently).
> The rpm complained about my version of libtiff.  I couldn't resolve it so I
> rebuilt the source rpm.

I never had get running a rpm outside of RedHat, but this is perhaps i have
pressed the wrong buttons.

The best you can do is IMO to rebuild from source.
As i know Suse also have hylafax distributions called SuseFax.
Be sure to thing on the switch

./configure --with-LIBTIFF="-ltiff -lz"

Best wishes,

Carsten Breuer