[hylafax-users] PostgreSQL + HylaFAX done

Title: Message
A friend and I have developed a PostgreSQL + HylaFAX solution that logs each incoming and outgoing fax, in addition to archiving them and storing the archive path for each fax for easy retrieval. The only problem is that I'd prefer to store them in PDF instead of TIFF. Does anyone out there have a faxrcvd script that is set up to do this (not PDF via e-mail notification, but just as the default storage format)? Thanks.

Aaron Bell

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions