Re: [hylafax-users] Waiting for modem to come ready

hi,

i could bring my speedi to work with this config.ttySX.

i only made 2 changements from the file, which was created by faxadmodem.

changements below!

hope it will help u!

mario

# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType: Class1 # use class 1 interface
ModemRate: 19200 # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl: xonxoff # hardware flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd: ATS13=1&D2 # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd: AT&C1 # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemNoFlowCmd: AT&H0&I0&R1 # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd: AT&H1&I0&R2 # setup modem for hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd: AT&H2&I2&R1 # setup modem for software flow control

ModemResultCodesCmd: ATQ0X3 ##<------------ first: helped me, to come free!!!

ModemResetCmds: ATS40=2 ##<--------- second: fixed a bug in modem-software, which made "invalid dialing string"

#
ModemMfrQueryCmd: !USR
ModemModelQueryCmd: ATI3
ModemRevQueryCmd: ATI7 # XXX returns a multi-line result
#
# When AT+FCLASS=1 is issued the modem automatically switches
# to software flow control; these parameters let the fax software
# reset flow control as needed after entering Class 1.
#
Class1NFLOCmd: AT&H0&I0&R1 # setup modem for no flow control
Class1HFLOCmd: AT&H1&I0&R2 # setup modem for hardware flow control
Class1SFLOCmd: "" # modem does this automatically
#
# The remainder of this configuration is included so that the
# modem "idles" in Class 0 while not sending or receiving facsimile.
#
ModemSetupAACmd: AT+FCLASS=0 # leave modem idling in class 0
ModemAnswerCmd: AT+FCLASS=1A # answer in Class 1
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem.  This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions