Re: [hylafax-users] Waiting for modem to come ready

Dear Lee,

In answer to ATS10 my modem says 014. You expected 7. What does this mean?

I see that you have tried to send a RPM package with a patch do address my
problem, but the mail actually did not have any attachment to it. Could
you please try to post it again.
Again my modem is a USR U.S. Robotics 56k Sportster MessagePlus, flash and
dsp date 2/13/98, flash and dsp rev. 12.1.12
Thanks a million.

Lorenzo.

--
Bestia!