[hylafax-users] faxing word files

ok.. they WHFC way looks like the way to go, or perhaps OLE

This is what i need to do, and seem to be having some trouble w/ it...

I have to automate this.. there are several hundread documents (invoices)
that we are going to fax at once, we want to be able to start the job and
let it run overnight w/o user intervention.
w/o OLE, is there any way to grab the filename?  the fax number that i
have to pass is the same as the filename.  Also, is there a way to set
this up to do a whole bunch of files in a directory? I need to be able to
send them all at once by a simple user task (click this button, run this
command) etc

any ideas?

thanks,

anthony