[hylafax-users] Modems with Caller ID support

Any suggestions on what modem to use for Caller ID reporting? The only
one I've managed to find from our extensive selection here in the office
is the USR Courier I-modem, and that doesn't prefix the incoming number
with anything - I can either have the number immediately after the
'RING', or on a line on it's own. I don't seem to be able to prefix with
"CID=" or any other string of my choice, so I can't make Hylafax 'find'
the number. If I put it on the same line as the 'RING', it doesn't like
receiving and faxgetty returns to the prompt.

I've seen recommendations (I think from Lee) for the Multitech 5634ZBA
modem, but their web site only refers to 'US Caller ID' and I'm in the
UK, so short of buying one just to see if it works, I don't know if it
will be suitable.

My line reports the incoming ID correctly, so I think if I can just find
the right modem I should be up and running. Any recommendations would be
most welcome.

Mike